Friday, May 26, 2006

Mini Sketchbook part.1

Lately I went to the library to spend the gift certificate I received for my birthday, two month ago. I took a little artbook of Edgar Degas, and went to the cashier. As I was waiting for my change, he gave me back the remaining 5 dollars in certificat, telling me that they only give it back in cash when it's less then 2 dollars. Sish, now you tell me.

So I found myself searching the whole library for something that costed less than 5 dollars, not a easy task. I finally found, at the last moment, mini sketchbooks, 2,5x3 inch, with cats illustrations as cover. They were only 2 bucks each, so I took two of them, one for my girl friend, and the remaining one for me. I kept the one with The Two Cats, by Théophile Alexander Steinlen. The size is perfect for pocket, so I can keep it on me for sketching emergency.

So here's a couple of minisketch from that mini sketchbook.






1 Comments:

Blogger Roy said...

Le chalet...Là, tu touches à la perfection du relâchement...

May 26, 2006 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home